15 April 2010

I must buy this today.

"As foretold by ancient prophets, an apocalypse destroyed Earth during the twenty-first century. But two thousand years later Elyon set upon the Earth a new Adam. This time, He gave humanity an advantage. What was once unseen became seen. It was good and it was called . . . Green. But the evil Teeleh bided his time in a Black Forest. Then, when least expected, twenty-four-year-old Thomas Hunter fell asleep in our world and awoke in that future Black Forest."

Green: The Beginning and the End (Thorndike Press Large Print Christian Fiction)
by Ted Dekker

2 comments:

Crystal "Belle" said...

Hmmm That does sound interesting I believe I have read that opening somewhere before. I'm a big scifi fan and love reading David Gemmell also. Ever read anything by him?

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

I've never heard from him but I'll check him out.

The 'Green' book is the 4th in the series. There's 'Red,' 'White,' and 'Black.'

Must reads.