24 August 2007

Washington State

I do not think I shall be going here as soon as I had planned. I simply don't feel quite right about this little journey I had planned in great detail. Something about it bothers me and I hate being confused and not knowing all the facts. Too many unknowns.

Some stuff about me:

I find it really difficult to not micromanage. I see other people at work, and when they leave, sometimes (I must admit) I re-do what they did because. . .you know, their results just don't look right.

When I have an opinion, and know I am right, only God himself can make me change my mind. And sometimes, He has to almost speak audibly to do so.

I find it terribly difficult to just help people, especially when others are more willing to step in. I either do not help, or do everything by myself. There is no in-between.

I detest incompetence and laziness with a passion bordering on fanatic. If I think somebody is one of these two things, I have been known to ignore them completely or step on their head.

Misspelled words irritate me to no end.

3 comments:

jennifer joy staab said...

you should reconsider washington, its not so bad here.

oh, and i really just wanted to say, about the book, the unbearable lightness of being, that i cannot really recommend the book, though i like it very much... if you know what i mean.

:)

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

I think Washington is the most beautiful state (with the possible exception of Alaska). Perhaps I will move there when I am older. I want to move there now, but I think God wants me here in Virginia.

I think if I move to WA, I would have to change my name to Jonah.

Peter Brown said...

Wow. Obviously you know what's going on in your life. I'm sorry (or delighted) for you. I hope works out...

Oh, Annd this last sentance is just becuase I'm such an ecellent spellar! :) Enjoy!