25 April 2006

Petrol

$3.00 per gallon. That's about how much 89 octane costs in Tidewater, Virginia now. If it hadn't been in the news, I might not have noticed. I don't worry about things like this. It simply does not bother me. It's not like it's the end of the world. I consider Life a game of sorts. Perhaps this is why I consider the thought of people hauling ten-gallon jugs to Exxon at two in the morning amusing.

Contrary to what most in the media say, I think President Bush is doing a good job. He's not perfect, but I shudder to think what would have happened had that guy from Taxachuttes been elected. If people don't like this country...then they should move out. Why not? Canada or Mexico will take you in. Just make sure you take your fur coat if going North or a crate of Dasani and pepto-bismol if going South.

This is the final week of the semester. You have nooooooo idea how glad I am.

No comments: