03 June 2006

7-11

Have you ever tried to get a plastic cup from the plastic cup dispenser and find out that you are physically unable to separate the two because somehow nature has seen fit to put in a vaccum between the two cups? This happened to me Thursday night at 2 o'clock in the morning at 7-11.

"What did you do?"

I filled the two-cup system with coffee and steamed milk and paid for it. I told the nice lady behind the register my problem...so she wouldn't think I was trying to pull a fast one on her, like trying to STEAL a plastic coffee cup.

"And?"

She took her dirty three-inch-long Lee press-on nails and put them on the lid...right where my mouth was supposed to go...and squeeeeezed...then she sliced the outer cup with her nails and peeled it like a banana and grunted.

"She grunted?"

Yes, she GRUNTED. Grunted like a gorilla. And charged me $1.55.

"Will you be purchasing any more coffee at this particular 7-11 in the wee hours of the morn?"

I don't think so.

No comments: