28 September 2006

New things in my life

My left pointy finger is numb and cold. I think I squashed a nerve in my back that travels through my forearm and attaches to it.

This apartment smells like apples.

The Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia does to.

I saw a fox in downtown Chesapeake the other night.

Last night at work a co-worker told me a shofar (a rams horn) is the sound of God and asked me if we had one at church. I said no and told him you can't blow those things in Virginia Beach because the police will put you in jail. He then proceded many times that night to imitate a rams horn because he thought I was being too secular.

I got plenty of rest when I clocked out and went home.

I ate the rest of the jalepeno flavored pretzels for part of my breakfast.

My car needs washed.

I lifted weights 1/2 and hour ago and want more food but all the dishes are being washed in the dishwasher.

No comments: