05 April 2007

some thoughts

According to mapquest, it is impossible to go from here to there. I tried.

Random thoughts: Let's pray Dick Cheney stays healthy. Nancy Pelosi is next in the batter's box should the first two strike out.

I saw a dead cat that didn't use all it's 9 lives. This too is meaningless. A cat chaing the wind. The book of Proverbs says a beautiful woman who shows no discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout. I like Solomon. Think about Solomon. Solo mon (spoken in Jamaican-nasal-speak). If there is anything he was, it certainly wasn't solo. God gave Solomon great wisdom. He was a genius. And like most geniuses, went crazy. Crazy with the women, crazy with the building projects, crazy with Life. And still, his wisdom never left him. Solomon had no prophet to be accountable to, says Ravi Zacharias.

If a tree falls down in a forest. Yes, it does make a sound. My sister needs a husband. She eats all my food and I'm paying all the bills. Why are they called bills anyways? Why not Toms are Salleys?

No comments: