29 March 2006

Another day

Just ran four miles on this new trail I discovered. Yesterday I did...what...nothing much. Yesterday was strange. After sleeping for nearly 9 hours, I woke up, went to the local Chinese restaurant, ordered a large quantity of General Tso's chicken and rice, ate it, and promptly went to sleep for another 3 hours. I slept like Rip Van Winkle in a coma and dreamed I was dying of thirst. I think I was more tired than I thought. Another possibility was that I've been severely curtailing my coffee intake. One thing I am certain of...working 9 to 5...that's 9PM to 5AM...is seriously disrupting my circadian cycles. It's like I'm experiencing jet lag 4 out of seven days of the week. I'm turning into an owl. Coupled with the fact that I'm a part-time grad student and also work part-time as a biologist...let's just say Jason is in need of a vacation.

No comments: