20 March 2006

Run Sleep Work

This afternoon I ran a little over 5 miles, went to my apartment, ate some spaghetti, took a shower, then took a very long nap. I just woke up about 20 minutes ago and now have a headache. It's from not being in shape and breathing fairly cold air...aka...tension headache.

I feel my days going by at a faster and faster rate each progressing week in my life. Is this normal? Today is the 1st day of spring. It seemed like January was just last week. When I was a child, the years just seemed to drag on, especially when school was in session. I'd look at the calendar and think summer was...never..going...to...get...here. "I've always been in this classroom studying English and always have been."

Remarkably, I felt the same exact way when I spent 20+ hours on an airplane over the Pacific. Felt that "I have always been on this airplane. I cannot remember any existence beforehand."

I'm getting a new roommate this summer. My sister is moving from Naples, FL to Virginia Beach in August/September. This should be very interesting. I like my sister, but we are as different as night from day.

No comments: